- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Budget Inn Patricia Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Budget Room 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Basic Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Budget Inn Patricia Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Granville Street and Robson Street. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Arena, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Rogers Arena - 16 min walk
- TELUS World of Science - 17 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 18 min walk
- Port of Vancouver - 3 min drive
- BC Place Stadium - 6 min drive
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 15 min walk
- Main Street-Science World Station - 15 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pats Pub and BrewHouse – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Budget Inn Patricia Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Budget Inn Patricia Hotel Vancouver
- Budget Inn Patricia Hotel
- Budget Patricia Vancouver
- Budget Patricia
- Budget Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Budget Inn
- Budget Inn Patricia
- Budget Inn Patricia Hotel Hotel
- Budget Inn Patricia Hotel Vancouver
- Budget Inn Patricia Hotel Hotel Vancouver
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property itself is very dated and in need of a major renovation. The room was clean enough, I immediately checked the sheets, under the bed, and couches and they were all acceptably clean. The room itself was tiny and the tv was very small, I believe they still had the original hardwood floors under the carpet, which is kind of cool but also very loud as they creaked with every step. The walls were not very well soundproofed and i felt like i had to whisper to not disturb other guests. The bathroom was clean, but once again super dated, they had a free standing bathtub with a courtain surrounding it, which was annoying as it would stick to you while you showered. The location was HORRIBLE. Although this is not at all the hotels fault, and i realize they cannot control what happens outside of their property, the amount of homeless people and drug addicts roaming the street just outside the hotel really made a negative impact on our stay. Definitely would not recommend this place for a family stay, specially with small children. Overall, you get what you pay for with this hotel, if you dont mind dealing with the crackheads surrounding the place it might be a good option, but if you have the extra $20-$30 to spring each night, I recommend you stay elsewhere off Hastings street.