Sylhet Hotels from Rs1,338
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Sylhet has to offer including the gardens, temples and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and zoo.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Sylhet
- The closest major airport is in Sylhet (ZYL-Osmani Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sylhet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Sylhet gets about 1623 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C