- Pitt Street Mall
- 3 min walk
- Theatre Royal
- 3 min walk
- Westfield Shopping Centre
- 5 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Grace Hotel is in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hyde Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, while SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or Qudos Bank Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Sydney travel guide
- Pitt Street Mall - 3 min walk
- Theatre Royal - 3 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 4 min walk
- Westfield Shopping Centre - 5 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 6 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 4 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 14 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grace Brasserie – Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
The Grace Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 90.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 55.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grace Hotel Sydney
- Grace Hotel
- Grace Sydney
- Sydney Grace Hotel
- The Grace Hotel Hotel
- The Grace Hotel Sydney
- The Grace Hotel Hotel Sydney
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Many rooms face inwards to an enclosed space, this makes for an unpleasant outlook