Sinyaya Osoka Hotels from Rs1,123
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Jul 2017
Visiting Sinyaya Osoka
Visitors to Sinyaya Osoka are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Ivanovo (IWA-Yuzhny), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sinyaya Osoka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the nighttime average to be -13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -11°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sinyaya Osoka is 592 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 24°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -12°F