Side Hotels from Rs1,190
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2015
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Side, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This secluded city also attracts tourists with its waterparks. A top sight in the area is Aspendos Theatre.
- You'll find 2437 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Side
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Side gets about 982 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C