Sichon Hotels from Rs1,214
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Sichon
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Sichon has to offer including its beaches. A top sight in the area is Khanom Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Sichon
- The closest major airport is in Nakhon Si Thammarat (NST), 30 mi (48.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sichon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Sichon gets about 78 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sichon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sichon, will I receive a refund?
Yes, you’ll find most hotel room reservations are refundable provided that you cancel before the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which is usually within 24-48 hours of your arrival date. If you have a non-refundable reservation, you might still have the option to cancel and be given a refund within a 24-hour period of booking. Put in your dates and click on “Search”, then filter by “free cancellation” to view the best options available in Sichon.
What's the best hotel for families in Sichon?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Sichon?
What's the best hotel in Sichon to learn about local history?
Based on our travel expertise, Ekman Garden Resort Nakhon Si Thammarat is a top 3-star hotel for history seekers booking on Expedia, and it offers a restaurant and free WiFi. If you’re interested in local history, another choice for your trip is Prasarnsook Villa Beach Resort. Also, Wat Chedi and Wat Pannaram are a couple of local landmarks worth a visit.