Khanom Hotels from Rs2,399
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Khanom has to offer including the waterfalls and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is Khanom Beach.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Khanom
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Surat Thani (URT-Surat Thani Intl.), 46.9 mi (75.4 km) away
Dressing for Khanom
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Khanom is 78 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 23°C