Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Savar has to offer including its monuments. Around the area, top sights include Saat Masjid, Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban and Dhakeshwari Temple.
- There are 138 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Savar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Savar is 44 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C