Overview of Appartement Centre St Tropez
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Saint-Tropez, this apartment is near the beach. Musee de l'Annonciade and La Maison des Papillons are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Saint Tropez and Port of Grimaud.Visit our Saint-Tropez travel guide
- La Ponche - 1 min walk
- St. Tropez Harbor - 3 min walk
- Place des Lices - 6 min walk
- Saint Tropez Citadel - 6 min walk
- Port of Saint Tropez - 7 min walk
- Le Cannet-des-Maures Le Luc-et-Le Cannet Station - 38 min drive
- Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres) - 60 min drive
About this property
Appartement Centre St Tropez
Parking and transport
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.