Visitors to Saint-Jean-de-Luz are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, churches and monuments. Around the area, top sights include Hendaye Beach, Cote des Basques and Biarritz Aquarium.
- There are 125 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 8.7 mi (14 km) away
Getting around Saint-Jean-de-Luz
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Saint Jean De Luz Ciboure Station. Saint-Jean-de-Luz might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Saint-Jean-de-Luz gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C