Travellers to Biarritz give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and monuments. Top sights in the city include Casino Barriere, Grand Beach and Biarritz Aquarium.
- There are 252 hotels and other accommodation options in Biarritz
- The closest major airport is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Sebastian (EAS), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away
Getting around Biarritz
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Biarritz Station. Biarritz may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Biarritz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Biarritz is 30 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C