- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Centro Olaya
Choose dates to view prices
Centro Queen Room
Centro Twin Room
About this area
Located in Riyadh's Al Olaya District neighbourhood, Centro Olaya is in the city centre. Panorama Mall and Sahara Mall are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Al Watan Park and Riyadh Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium or King Fahd Stadium.
- Al Faisaliyah Center - 6 min walk
- Olaya Towers - 6 min walk
- Centria Mall - 10 min walk
- King Fahad National Library - 14 min walk
- Kingdom Tower - 16 min walk
- Riyadh (RUH-King Khaled Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- C.TASTE International – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Pool Lounge – Poolside café. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 110 for adults and SAR 55 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 170 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: SAR 170 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Very practical, rooms are small and the staff are not helpful and not flexible :(