Overview of Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Room, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
About this area
In the business district, Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar is in an area with good airport proximity. Kingdom Centre and King Fahad National Library are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at King Fahd District Park and King Abdullah Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium or King Fahd Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours and outlet shopping.
- Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center - 10 min drive
- Al Hammadi Hospital - Al Nuzhat - 11 min drive
- Granada Center - 13 min drive
- Hayat Mall - 17 min drive
- Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University - 18 min drive
- Riyadh (RUH-King Khaled Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Leo Loa Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Jawhara Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 130 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 126 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked how the rooms are mostly on only two floors I liked the hospitality and the welcoming fruit dish I liked the quietness of the place