- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room (2 Twin Beds and 1 Sofa Bed)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Riyadh, Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania is near a metro station. National Museum of Saudi Arabia and King Abdulaziz Historical Center are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Al Batha Market and Centria Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium or King Fahd Stadium. Explore all the area has to offer with cave exploring, mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Localizer Mall - 7 min drive
- Centria Mall - 7 min drive
- Olaya Towers - 9 min drive
- Al Faisaliyah Center - 12 min drive
- Kingdom Tower - 12 min drive
- Riyadh (RUH-King Khaled Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness