- Dagduseth Ganpati Temple
- 1 min walk
- Shaniwar Wada
- 5 min walk
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum
- 10 min walk
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Hotel Sabar is located in Pune. Shaniwar Wada and Aga Khan Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Phoenix Market City. Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden and Bund Garden are also worth visiting.
- Dagduseth Ganpati Temple - 1 min walk
- Shaniwar Wada - 5 min walk
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum - 10 min walk
- Panshet Dam - 19 min walk
- Saras Baug - 2 min drive
- Pune Junction Railway Station - 17 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) - 37 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 400.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Sabar Pune
- Hotel Sabar Hotel
- Hotel Sabar Hotel Pune