Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Point Roberts
Visitors can enjoy all that Point Roberts has to offer including the beaches, aquarium and golf courses. A top sight in the area is White Rock Pier.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Point Roberts
- The closest major airport is in Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Saturna Island, BC (YAJ-Lyall Harbour Seaplane Base), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away
Dressing for Point Roberts
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Point Roberts is 30 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C