Blaine Hotels from Rs12,661
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Blaine, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golfing, beaches and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is White Rock Pier.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bellingham
- The closest major airport is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Dressing for Blaine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 42 millimetres of rain falls on Blaine each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C