Travellers to Piliyandala will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Piliyandala, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Piliyandala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Piliyandala is 93 millimetres
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F