Those travelling to Moratuwa are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Moratuwa, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Moratuwa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 93 millimetres of rain falls on Moratuwa each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F