Visitors can enjoy all that Phaltan has to offer including the parks and monuments. There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 54.1 mi (87.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Phaltan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- Phaltan gets about 706 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 37°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 12°C