Perumal Kovil Pathy Hotels from Rs594
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 May 2017
Reviewed on 13 Feb 2020
Visiting Perumal Kovil Pathy
Travellers to Perumal Kovil Pathy will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 73 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Perumal Kovil Pathy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Perumal Kovil Pathy gets about 574 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Perumal Kovil Pathy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Perumal Kovil Pathy, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Perumal Kovil Pathy?
Perumal Kovil Pathy Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Perumal Kovil Pathy by Star Rating
- Hotels near Perumal Kovil Pathy Airports
- Accommodation near Perumal Kovil Pathy Attractions
- More accommodation types in Perumal Kovil Pathy
- Choose Your Perumal Kovil Pathy Hotel Style
- Most Popular Hotels in Perumal Kovil Pathy
- Hotels Near Perumal Kovil Pathy, Coimbatore
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations