Those travelling to Payyanur are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Payyanur
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Payyanur Station. Payyanur might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Payyanur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Payyanur gets about 3444 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 34°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F