Visitors can enjoy all that Patna has to offer including the monuments, temples and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, museums and churches.
- There are 90 hotels and other accommodation options in Patna
- The closest major airport is in Patna (PAT), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Patna
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Patna Junction. Patna might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Patna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- About 1095 millimetres of rain falls on Patna each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C