Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Pastida are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and bars. Around the area, top sights include Acropolis of Rhodes, Temple of Apollo and Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Pastida
- The closest major airport is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Pastida
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Pastida is 22 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C