Overview of Nicollet Maison 6 Personnes
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This villa is located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood. Les Halles and Champs-Elysees are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Luxembourg Gardens and Tuileries Garden. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for La Machine du Moulin Rouge, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Pantheon - 12 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 16 min walk
- Luxembourg Gardens - 17 min walk
- Opera Bastille - 9 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 10 min drive
- Jussieu Metro Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Austerlitz Automates Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 36 min drive
About this property
Nicollet Maison 6 Personnes
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 11 for check-in between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.