- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Kurumba Village Resort – Nature Resorts, Nilgiris, India
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Coonoor, Kurumba Village Resort – Nature Resorts, Nilgiris, India is in a rural location. Local points of interest include Nilgiri Hills and Black Thunder.Visit our Coonoor travel guide
- Catherine Falls - 83 min drive
- Wellington Gymkhana Club Golf Course - 109 min drive
- Pasteur Institute - 110 min drive
- Laws Falls - 115 min drive
- Sim's Park - 119 min drive
- Ooty Lovedale Station - 26 min drive
- Coimbatore (CJB) - 100 min drive
About this property
Kurumba Village Resort – Nature Resorts, Nilgiris, India
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Mystical and Beyond Compare
This resort, its name an homage to the indigenous tribe known as the Karumbas, is tucked into a mystical nook of the Nilgiris (Blue Mountains) near Coonoor Taluk. The grounds are replete with lush tropical greenery and gorgeous acorn, clove, and jacarada trees, and much more. The birds are fantastic - from the red-whiskered and sociable bulbuls to the rare great billed heron, you will not be disappointed. The entire resort is like a tree house - the food was delicious at every meal with dozens of options western and Indian, the staff was warm, friendly and lovely. And the rooms were beautifully appointed - rustic arts and crafts style with fresh cuttings and flowers to boot, great air conditioning, and windows and decks (with screens if you like) that open out onto the most spectacular views. So much to learn and revere in this holy spot. Be well advised to avoid Ooty unless you prefer noise, trash and over development.