- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Sapphire Paradise
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Smoking
Comfort Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
About this area
Located in Ooty, Hotel Sapphire Paradise is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nilgiri Hills and Ooty Lake. Ooty Rose Garden and Government Botanical Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Union Church - 10 min walk
- Ooty Rose Garden - 11 min walk
- St. Stephen's Church - 15 min walk
- Government Botanical Gardens - 15 min walk
- Mudumalai National Park - 16 min walk
- Ooty Udhagamandalam Station - 8 min drive
About this property
Hotel Sapphire Paradise
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort