Nova Trento Hotels from Rs1,670
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Nova Trento
Those travelling to Nova Trento are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights in the area include Laranjeiras Beach and Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park.
- You'll find 421 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 38.4 mi (61.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 39 mi (62.7 km) away
Dressing for Nova Trento
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 1339 millimetres of rain falls on Nova Trento each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 30°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Nova Trento?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nova Trento, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Nova Trento?
Nova Trento Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nova Trento by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nova Trento Airports
- Areas of Nova Trento
- Accommodation near Nova Trento Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nova Trento
- Choose Your Nova Trento Hotel Style
- Search Nova Trento Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nova Trento
- Hotels Near Nova Trento, Itajai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations