- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bronx Zoo
- 2 min drive
- Columbia University
- 8 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- 10 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Bronx, Sheridan Hotel is near a metro station. George Washington Bridge and St. Patrick's Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Madison Avenue and 5th Avenue. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Bronx Zoo, a top local attraction.
- Bronx Zoo - 2 min drive
- Central Park - 8 min drive
- Columbia University - 8 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 10 min drive
- Lincoln Center - 24 min drive
- Bronx Tremont Station - 3 min drive
- Whitlock Av. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 14 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Sheridan Hotel Bronx
- Sheridan Bronx
- Sheridan Hotel Hotel
- Sheridan Hotel Bronx
- Sheridan Hotel Hotel Bronx
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
You don’t have Choice - there are no good hotels in Bronx This one is scary . Rooms need a lot of maintainance , lots of mold on bathroom ceiling , towels bars ripped off wall , smoke detector unplugged and sitting on dresser ,2 very small , very thin and old bath towels This is not a hotel , more like a roadside motel with the employee behind bullet proof glass . Only thin white sheet on bed , no top blanket or comforter . People leave Thier doors open to Thier rooms when they are in them so I assume it’s more long term low income housing . I would never let my wife or daughters stay there