- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 Double Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (Vieux Carre)
Preferred Room, 2 Double Beds
Preferred Room, 1 King Bed
Penthouse, 1 King Bed (Ernest Hemingway)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Truman Capote)
Suite, 2 Double Beds (William Faulkner)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Royal Salon)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Tennessee Williams)
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans is in New Orleans's French Quarter neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Bourbon Street and Jackson Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at City Park and Audubon Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Canal Street - 1 min walk
- Bourbon Street - 3 min walk
- Jackson Square - 7 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 7 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 8 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 10 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Criollo Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Carousel Lounge – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.08 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus a one-off USD 100 cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.