Visiting Neustadt an der Weinstrasse
Visitors can enjoy all that Neustadt an der Weinstrasse has to offer including the wineries, festivals and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Neustadt an der Weinstrasse
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 19.3 mi (31 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 52 mi (83.6 km) away
Getting around Neustadt an der Weinstrasse
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Neustadt Central Station, Neustadt-Böbig Station or Neustadt Süd Station. Neustadt an der Weinstrasse might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Neustadt an der Weinstrasse
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Neustadt an der Weinstrasse gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C