Visitors can enjoy all that Naturno has to offer including the spas, ski areas and monuments. Top sights around the area include Kurhaus and Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Naturno
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Naturno
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Naturno/Naturns Station or Plaus Station. Naturno may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Naturno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Naturno is 29 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°F