Travellers to Namchi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Namchi, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bagdogra (IXB), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Namchi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 4°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -10°C
- About 412 millimetres of rain falls on Namchi each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -9°F