Gangtok Hotels from Rs2,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 15 May 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Gangtok has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theme park.
- There are 104 hotels and other accommodation options in Gangtok
- The closest major airport is in Bagdogra (IXB), 48.5 mi (78.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Gangtok
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gangtok is 412 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -9°C