- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Club Access)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Club Access)
Regency, Executive Suite
Regency, Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Regency Mumbai is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Tikuji-ni-Wadi and Andheri Sports Complex.
- University of Mumbai - 9 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 25 min drive
- Juhu Beach - 27 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 27 min drive
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai - 30 min drive
- Mumbai Andheri Station - 5 min drive
- Marol Naka Station - 18 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Glasshouse – Pool-view buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- STAX – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- STAX Bar – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1199 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1450 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
The hotel lobby and our room was beautiful. However, the incense in the lobby was too much. I didn't really like the food as everyone's pallet is different. There is a lot of security which one can appreciate depending on the person. The location of the hotel is not walkable to anything. The the pool was under maintenance so we were disappointed with that.