Overview of Hotel City Palace
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Single Room
Superior Deluxe Single
Super Deluxe Single
Economy Double Room
Superior Deluxe Double
Super Deluxe Double
Superior Deluxe Triple Room
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Fort neighbourhood, Hotel City Palace is in the business district and near a train station. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hanging Gardens and Juhu Beach. KidZania Mumbai and Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association are also worth visiting.
- St George Hospital - 5 min walk
- Mohammed Ali Road - 9 min walk
- Crawford Market - 13 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 2 min drive
- Gateway of India - 8 min drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Railway Station - 3 min walk
- Grant Road Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 53 min drive
About this property
Hotel City Palace
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1500 per vehicle (roundtrip, maximum occupancy 3)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 1200 (roundtrip), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 700 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I have already given a reply through mail
Very bad experience! I had to change the room paying more!