Those traveling to Medhufaru are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Those visiting the city may also want to enjoy things to do in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Medhufaru
Places to visit in the larger region include Randheli Arrival Jetty, Kuredu Beach, and Kanuhura Beach. Additionally, you'll find Komandoo Beach in the area.
As you book your getaway to Medhufaru, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices in the area.
- Soneva Jani is located 0 mi from the heart of Medhufaru. This 5-star resort in Medhufaru features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Kuredu Island Resort is 11.8 mi from the center of Medhufaru. This 4-star resort in Kuredu Island features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Medhufaru
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 79°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 77°F
- Average annual rainfall for Medhufaru is 75.16 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas November and October are often coldest, averaging 77°F