Where to stay in Mazatlan
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Island hopping, wildlife spotting, beaches and nightclubs are among the biggest draws to Mazatlán's lively and eclectic district of fun and entertainment.
While visiting Cerritos, you might make a stop by sights like Witches Beach and Cerritos Beach.
Downtown Mazatlan is a destination visitors seek out for its beaches, abundant dining options and seaside views. You might want to check out attractions like Plaza Machado or Olas Altas Beach while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
If you're spending some time in Centro Historico, Plaza Machado and Olas Altas Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Balcones de Loma Linda
While visiting Balcones de Loma Linda, you might make a stop by sights like Monumento Mujer Mazalteca and The Mazatlan Malecón.
Top hotels in Mazatlan
Reviewed on 30 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Mazatlan Beach Holiday
A Mazatlan holiday makes it a piece of cake to unwind. Whether you like the idea of sitting around by the water or meandering along the shore in search of treasures, a trip to Mazatlan will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you prefer to be close to the town centre, base yourself close to Olas Altas Beach. This stretch of coast is just 0.4 miles (0.7 km) away. We also have Mazatlan holiday deals around Cerritos Beach and Playa Norte, two other gorgeous nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Mazatlan
- Nothing says holiday more than staying right near the shoreline. If you're nodding in agreement, see what's on offer among our Mazatlan beach hotels.
- Condos are also popular with many travellers to this area. Casa Coto Sabalo and Condo R Tiara are perfect examples of what to expect from this accommodation style.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Mazatlan deal with all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of unwinding and relaxing.
- Our Mazatlan things to do page is the ideal place to start planning your escape to Mazatlan. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 381,600 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save on experiences by booking our Mazatlan holiday deals. With fantastic attractions such as El Faro Lighthouse to discover, this popular destination will keep you on the go.