Search Bed and Breakfasts in Mathura
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Mathura
Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort & Spa
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2019
Nidhivan Sarovar Portico
Reviewed on 7 Feb 2020
Hotel Shri Radha Nikunj Vrindavan Opposite Prem Mandir
Reviewed on 9 Jul 2019
Why Stay at B&B in Mathura?
Whether you're on a romantic holiday and are looking to stay somewhere quiet, or you're a solo traveler hoping to get some local recommendations, B&Bs can work for many types of vacationers. You'll find 55 hotels and other accommodations in the larger Mathura area, so you'll have plenty of options for your stay.
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of Mathura, picking a B&B out of town can be a great way to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet before exploring the sights. When you want to explore some attractions in the area, Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir and Prem Mandir Vrindavan are worth a stop.
Though there aren't any B&Bs in town, you might be interested in one of these choices if you're hoping to find a place to stay where breakfast is included with your stay:
Weather in Mathura
Weather can be a big factor in planning your getaway, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Mathura:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 30.71 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 92° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 105° F is the daytime average and 63° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 99° F and nighttime averages are around 71° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 94° F during the day and 46° F at night
Sightseeing in and Around MathuraWhen you want to get out and do some sightseeing, Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir and Prem Mandir Vrindavan are worth a stop.
Travelers also enjoy Mathura for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options in and Around Mathura?
Fly into Agra (AGR-Kheria), which is located 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.