Search Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mathura
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Mathura Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Mathura? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 3 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Mathura hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- KRIDHA RESIDENCY is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a 24-hour health club.
- Pets are welcome at The Radha Ashok. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Goverdhan Palace. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Mathura
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- April-June: the average is 105°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 94°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mathura is 30.71 inches
Exploring Mathura with Your Pet
Known for its temples and monuments, Mathura has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, entertainment, and gardens. See the local sights and visit Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir and Prem Mandir Vrindavan. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Kusum Sarovar and Govardhan. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at BABA DOG KENNELS ( THE PET SHOP ), KGN Fish Aquarium, or Fish Aquarium.