Search Apartments in Mathura
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Holiday rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
Other property types in Mathura
Nidhivan Sarovar Portico
Reviewed on 7 Feb 2020
Hotel Shri Radha Nikunj Vrindavan Opposite Prem Mandir
Reviewed on 9 Jul 2019
Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort & Spa
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Mathura
You'll find 56 accommodation choices in Mathura, including a selection of apartments. During your trip to the area, you can visit the temples.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home but also for solo travellers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day.
Best Time to Visit Mathura
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 7°C
- April-June: 41°C is the daytime average and 17°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 37°C and nighttime averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 34°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average rainfall is 780 inches in a year
Must See in Mathura
Mathura is known for its temples. Take time out to visit local sights such as Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Prem Mandir Vrindavan, and Kusum Sarovar. Other places in town to visit include Govardhan.Mathura is also known for:
How to Get to Mathura and Around the Area
Fly into Agra (AGR-Kheria), which is located 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.