Marseille Hotels from Rs3,908
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Dec 2019
Where to stay in Marseille
4/5Very Good!(13 area reviews)
Beaches, shopping and waterfront views highlight some notable features of 8th Arrondissement. Make a stop by Calanques National Park or La Corniche while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Rond-Point du Prado Station or Perier Metro Station to get around town.
4/5Very Good!(20 area reviews)
The ample dining options and captivating waterfront views are top of the list for many visitors to 7th Arrondissement. A stop by Old Port of Marseille or La Corniche might round out your trip.
3.5/5Good!(18 area reviews)
Visitors often come to La Joliette for its waterfront views, but many stay to explore sights like Old Port of Marseille and Docks of Joliette. Getting around the area on the metro is easy if you take a ride at Joliette Station.
Although best known for its shopping centers, this eastern Marseillais neighborhood is also home to a small historic district, a golf course and a beautiful cemetery.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
To the south of Marseille’s Vieux-Port, this bustling neighborhood along the Avenue Prado is full of magnificent civil and religious architecture.
Travellers to Marseille give high marks for the bustling port, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes, museums and cathedrals. Top sights in the city include La Vieille Charite, Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and Notre-Dame de la Garde.
- There are 898 hotels and other accommodation options in Marseille
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 12.8 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 41.5 mi (66.8 km) away
Getting around Marseille
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Marseille is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Réformés-Canebière Metro Station, Noailles Station and St. Charles Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Marseille Saint Charles Station, Arenc Euroméditerranée Station or Marseille-Blancarde Station. You can learn about water travel options at the port.
Dressing for Marseille
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Marseille gets about 587 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Marseille?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Marseille, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Marseille?
What's the best hotel for families in Marseille?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Marseille?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Marseille?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Marseille?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Marseille?
What's the best boutique hotel in Marseille?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Marseille?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Marseille?
Marseille Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Marseille by Star Rating
- Hotels near Marseille Airports
- Areas of Marseille
- Accommodation near Marseille Attractions
- More accommodation types in Marseille
- Choose Your Marseille Hotel Style
- Search Marseille Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Marseille
- Hotels Near Marseille, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations