Search Hostels in Manggis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Manggis
Alila Manggis, Bali
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2020
Candi Beach Resort and Spa
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa
Reviewed on 10 Aug 2020
Hostels and More in Manggis
Manggis offers 28 lodging choices, so if you have trouble finding many hostels in the area, you can still choose something that meets your needs. For those who prefer to save on overnight stays and budget more for going out, you can get great deals on Expedia. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its beaches and sea views.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Manggis?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically April and November, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33° C and night-time temperatures average 22° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 20° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33° C during the day and 22° C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Manggis?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Mount Agung
- Jungut Batu Beach
- Kuning Waterfall
- Mangrove Point
- Museum Semarajaya
- Nyoman Gunarsa Museum
- Bali Theatre
Overall, Manggis is known for its:
- Scuba diving
How to Get to Manggis and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 31 mi (49.8 km) from the city centre.