Visitors can enjoy all that Mandarmani has to offer including the beaches and forests. The cosy and secluded setting also entices those visiting the city. In Mandarmani, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Mandarmani
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 36°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- Mandarmani gets about 1685 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 15°C