- Digha Beach
- 10 min walk
- Amarabati Park
- 3 min drive
- Digha Mohana Fish Market
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Digha, Hotel Dolphin is near the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Digha Science Centre, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mandarmani Beach and Digha Beach.
- Digha Beach - 10 min walk
- Amarabati Park - 3 min drive
- Digha Science Centre - 4 min drive
- Digha Mohana Fish Market - 8 min drive
- Mandarmani Beach - 19 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: INR 150.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 8000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Dolphin Hotel
- Hotel Dolphin Kanthi
- Hotel Dolphin Hotel Kanthi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great trip. Enjoyed my stay at Hotel Dolphin.
My stay at hotel Dolphin was indeed awesome. I really enjoyed my stay with my family. The location of the hotel is really good and is just a 3 minutes walk from the old Digha beach. My booking through hotels.com was hassle free. It was a memorable trip for me.