Mainz Hotels from Rs3,976
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Mainz, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, cathedrals and shopping.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Mainz
- The closest major airport is in Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.1 km) away
Getting around Mainz
With so many choices for transport, exploring Mainz is easy. Make your way to Mainz Nord S-Bahn to catch the metro. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Mainz Römisches Theater Station, Mainz Central Station or Mainz South Station.
Dressing for Mainz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Mainz is 24 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C