Visitors to Maguhdhuvaa are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coral reefs and spas. There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Maguhdhuvaa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 26°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Maguhdhuvaa is 1909 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are November and December with an average of 25°C