- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Linton Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Suite (The Icon)
Standard Double Room, Accessible
Economy Double Room
About this area
Located in Luton, Linton Hotel is next to a golf course and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chiltern Hills and Wrest Park & Gardens, while Stockwood Discovery Centre and Verulamium Museum are cultural highlights. ZSL Whipsnade Zoo and Woburn Safari Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Luton travel guide
- University of Bedfordshire - 15 min walk
- Hertfordshire County Showground - 6 min drive
- Big Space - 9 min drive
- Aldwickbury Park Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Dunstable Downs - 13 min drive
- Luton Station - 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Stayed here many times, but my last visit was extremely noisy between waking me up at 02.30 and keeping there til about 05.00. Also bathrooms are starting to look dated.