Visitors to Ludhiana are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours, university setting and gardens.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in Ludhiana
- The closest major airport is in Ludhiana (LUH-Sahnewal), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Adampur (AIP), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) away
Getting around Ludhiana
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Ludhiana Station. Ludhiana may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ludhiana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 39°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ludhiana is 840 millimetres
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C