With an easement that leads directly to a semi-private beach, Big Rock Malibu is a light-filled three-bedroom, four-bathroom home at the eastern end of Malibu, right on the water's edge. Set over two floors, the entrance level is anchored by a a spacious open-plan kitchen, dining room and sitting room that leads to a balcony overlooking the sparkling Pacific Ocean. The home is breezy and relaxed in style, with lots of natural light and comfortable, understated furnishings in soft timber and linen tones. Upstairs, the three en-suite bedrooms follow the home's casual, comfortable aesthetic, the master bedroom, in particular, with its ocean-view balcony. A five-minute drive to the west, past Nobu and Little Beach House, is the historic Malibu Pier - adjacent to which is Surfrider Beach - while to the east, the urban delights of Santa Monica await.:
- One loveable dog lives in this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- This home does not feature cable tv, instead there is apple tv to access hbo max, disney+ and other streaming services.
- While children are welcome, this home does not accept babies or toddlers.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.
- In the 3rd bedroom, there is a queen sized pull out sofa bed. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- There are two street parking spots available in front of the home. There is also street parking available on the same side of the home.
- There are stairs down to the easement of the home for beach access which is shared with a few other homes.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a USD $1,500 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.